This amazing tee carries a Picasso illustration for the book 'Toros y Toreros' (Bulls and Bullfighters). Pablo Picasso created the cover page and illustrations using a series of three sketchbooks. The technique utilized an quasi systematic use of brush ink wash. These drawings by Picasso covered a period from 1950 to 1960, during which time he enjoyed seeing Dominguin bullfight in the arenas of Nîmes, Arles, Frejus and Vallauris.
Super soft and smooth jersey t-shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton.
● 4.3 oz/yd
● 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton
● Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
● Side seamed
● Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
● Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
● Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified