This premium shirt features a sketch made in 1955 of Don Quijote de la Mancha, his horse Rocinante, his squire Sancho Panza and his donkey Dapple, the sun, and several windmills. The bold lines, almost scribbles, that compose the figures are stark against a plain, white background.
Super soft and smooth jersey t-shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton.
● 4.3 oz/yd
● 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton
● Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
● Side seamed
● Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
● Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
● Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified