This tee has a famous artwork originally created by Jean-Michel Basquiat. His art focused on "suggestive dichotomies", such as wealth versus poverty, integration versus segregation, and inner versus outer experience. He appropriated poetry, drawing, and painting, and married text and image, abstraction, figuration, and historical information mixed with contemporary critique.
Super soft and smooth jersey t-shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton.
● 4.3 oz/yd
● 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton
● Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
● Side seamed
● Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
● Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
● Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified